Skip to main content
Hello everyone.

This is a blog for inspiring African American women, mixed race women, melanin toned, and curly haired women of all nationalities that have African heritage to embrace and love their spunk, bounce, swag, style, fierce, bubbly, bouncy, lively, big, afro style, coyly, kinky, nappy hair and heritage. I stress and encourage for all African descendants who are interested in learning your history and how to take better care of your temple that I can help you with learning your heritage and where you come from. To learn how to embrace God's gift inside and out. Going back to your roots. There's something inside of all you. That no one else has. Uniqueness. My everyday slogans are; The bigger the hair the harder they stare! The kinkier the hair the more styles you can do! The darker you are the less you burn in the sun but more so glow like gold, dark bronze, caramel, honey, brown sugar and chocolate all in one! The bigger the hair the more creative thoughts are up there waiting to burst and express your talents! Your gifts! Your class! This blog promotes hair care, skin care, health, fitness, fashion trends/styles, cosmetics, history and heritage. This is who I am and what I am and what I relate to more than anything else. This is what I am passionate about. Promoting self love and stressing education among our African community. Education gives you power and makes you stronger. You gain self control and understanding about what's going on around you. Learn as much you can whenever you can. I go back to college Fall 2017. In the meantime I am using my time to find ways to better my community. I want to make sure the next generations to come don't struggle to make a living like what society tells us we will have to do. Society and statistics doesn't hold us down. Striving for the very best and having the drive to be the best in all we do will see us through. There is a tough road ahead for us as a whole. But learning to love us all as sisters, becoming further educated, and getting it right with God will see us through. Becoming closer in our sisterly bonds as well. Life is all about learning, and getting through obstacles. Finding truths and resolution is the achievement in the end. With no knowledge you can be destroyed. Because you don't know what's going on around you, who and what you are. One love to all my sisters, I am still learning as I go as well to educate myself and others.

That's my introduction - Follow me for more updates daily on new findings reviews and hairstyles:


Lovemelanin@
Pinterest.com

Melaninbeautyforwomen@
Instagram.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Hair Chart. 4a/4b/4c etc..

Understanding your hair type is crucial in knowing what products work best for your texture or curls or kinks. If you do not go by your hair texture and read the correct labels on containers before your purchase then the style you want will not come out right. Learn as much as you can about your hair texture.

Natural Hair Daily Routine